One down!

Exactly 1 lb down this week. Considering the screw ups, the birthday cake, the ice cream. I'm REALLY happy with that!

But now, it's crunch time. Goal #1 is in 14 days and I don't know if I'm gonna get there. I wanted to be at 199 by my birthday, it may not happen but I should be close! 


Decided to take today off from exercise and tracking - I'll mentally track but no figuring out macros. I may do a small workout later, we'll see. Hubby and kids are off to the movies - probably won't be back till 2pmish. I was thinking about taking kids rollerskating later, I LOVED rollerskating as a kid. I went with my mom every Friday and Sunday, we had such a blast together! So I'd like to start that with my kids, my older kids. My oldest has to work (boo!) but I could take my 12, 9 and 6 yr old and we can learn together! The downside is the nearest roller rink is a 20 minute drive, boo! But maybe if we get good we'll just start going down to the skate park and skating together there.

Oh oh oh! Important!!! So since my c-section I haven't been able to do crunches or sit up from laying down without turning because my abdominal muscles would spasm and it was incredibly painful! I could not do any kind of stomach related exercises at all. Well, I can now! I don't know if just the cardio has woke those muscles up or what but I've been able to do crunches and other abdominal exercises! At first I could do about 10 before the spasm would start, then 20 and now I am able to go until I just can't. So happy about that! I CAN FEEL my muscles, I haven't felt them - not physically through the skin, but like when I do things I can feel the muscles now. It's odd, hard to explain but a good thing!!So, I've been adding 10 minutes of abdominal exercises, try to get rid of that flabby roll! 

So this week, I'm going to stick hard to my diet. No soda (I have a diet now and then) and since bubly wasn't on sale and I'm cheap ($5 for 8 cans, good grief!) I am gonna be a water-only gal this week! I'm going to bump myself to 50 minutes a day of workout. I am also going to start looking for a treadmill on craigslist because summer is here and in Florida that means it's only 88ish degrees... but 75% humidity. It's miserable outside. Plus the mosquitoes. I must have about 45 bites right now. So last night, I used deet before I ran so my skin just burned and burned. I showered as soon as I came in but I was still on fire. Deet is awful. So I want to be able to work on building my running tolerance inside. Also, chicken shit. We have chickens, there is poop and my shoes are getting covered. Ugh.

I'm going to come down to about 1200 calories, that's low and it'll be hard but I think I can do it. More water! I'm trying to drink 64ozs a day. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts