BROKE 200!!!!!!!!!

 I did it!! I DID IT, I DID IT, I DIIIIIIDDDDD ITTT!!!!


Excuse the blurry picture, crappy cell phone mixed with not being able to turn the light on (babies sleeping). 

Tomorrow is weigh in but I'm doing it a day early because, well I had a feeling I'd be there. SO excited!!! This is the first time in years I've been under 200lbs!! Really motivates me to keep going! 

My reward for this is - SKIPPING CHEAT DAY! Yes, I am done with cheat-day Sunday. We do DQ on Sundays so I may have a mini blizzard but I can eat half and fit that into my macros. Sunday always sets me back, then I'll screw up Monday and it's a vicious cycle so I'm just gonna stick to it. I've lost 25lbs in 11 weeks, so I know I can do another 25 in 3 more months! Although I know the lower I go, the harder it will be. I got this. 


So what am I doing? People ask this, it's funny because on some of the facebook boards I'm one of the people asked how they did it, vs being the person asking. Never been on that side before haha!

*I low-carb, not keto. I keep my carbs at 50g net a day. This works for me, but everyone is different and you have to experiment around. What I tell people is look at how you were eating, figure out what the issue was - was it carbs? Was it just over-eating? And take how you were eating and correct it. We did that and realized our issue was actually both, we were carb-addicts and we over ate!

*I count calories -I have my tracker set to 1400 but I try to stay around 1200-1300. That's considered "extreme" so if I don't stay that low, I'm OK with that. But I will say the last few days I've not even been hitting 1100 and NO I don't feel starving.
*I workout, 5 days a week, 45 minutes a day. I'll even do another 10-15 in the afternoon if I have nothing else going on. You can see the videos I use on the left side bar. It's all FREE workouts on youtube! I have a short attention span so I get bored with long workouts so I do the 3-4 minute music dance exercise videos but I do 10 or 15 of them. OR I'll do a 10 minute cardio video and then 6 or 7 dance videos. After I do those, I lift 5lb weights, I'm getting ready to jump to 8lbs. I do a variety of different moves to workout all the muscles in my arms, back and chest. Then I do two 30 second planks. I do crunches. Now, at this stage people would tell you I should be doing a lot more than I am, but I have a DR so I have to be careful. I do 30 crunches, 30 leg lifts, 15 cross crunches and then I do 15 second side planks. It's not a lot but I can FEEL my muscles, I haven't felt my muscles in years!!!
 *I stay active, all day. Or at least try my best to. We've had a lot of storms lately so I've been watching a movie in the afternoons, it's hard because when I watch tv - I want to snack! I try to avoid it but sometimes you can't. Normally though I try to stay busy all day. There is always something I can do - take the kids to swim, pressure wash something, clean something, build something, paint something. Anything to stay moving, stay up and keep my mind off FOOD!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts