More bad than good but...

This week has been more bad than good but somehow, I've lost more weight that previous weeks!!

Husband filled the house with junk, he's been on vacation. I've had bday parties and playdates to go to.

I had cake at the birthday party. We had DQ yesterday for a treat for the kids. We had a long day and no one felt like cooking so we ordered pizza. I wasn't going to eat it but I was starving and just didn't feel like cooking, even just for myself, so I had 3 slices - crust and all! I had a granola bar the other day (it was like 33g carbs). Sonic messed up my drink order and it was most certainly NOT diet. I actually didn't drink much of it, but I had some. I also have only got in 2 days of exercise all week!

So this morning I got on that scale expecting to see the worst.... but instead I'm down 3.2lbs!! How did that even happen?! Am I starving my body? Is that why I'm not losing as fast? Should I be eating more? Maybe getting more carbs than 50? I don't know!

I'm trying not to stress it all much right now, we still have a few days of vacation left and a few playdates (including an ice cream/pizza place) but come Wednesday when DH goes back to work, I go back to my schedule and back to working out and eating better! Just watching my portions and keeping carbs in mind right now.

Bday is Sunday and while I didn't hit my 199 goal, I am really really close at 203!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts