I guess all those bad days caught up with me.

Today I was at 204 according to the scale. *insert very sad face here*

No one to blame but myself.

I had 3 slices of pizza this week, a bacon cheddar steakhouse burger from Mcdonalds and a few fries. Cake. All the cake. My bday was Sunday so we bought a big cake and I had probably 4 slices of it over 2 days and some ice cream. We ate out a lot and I didn't behave myself. Hibachi (I ate the rice AND the noodles). Mexican food - I had enchiladas, tamales and had some chips. We went to applebees and got steak w/ salad, not the worst. Except for the gigantic margarita I had!!! I was beyond buzzed.

So yeah, only myself to blame. And I'm paying for it. Letting myself eat all that, over eat ect has left me like I'm starting over. I feel hungry, often. I crave bad stuff again. Really wasn't worth it. I think I may actually be keto-fluing again. I'm feel like total crap. Headache, body ache, tired and blah.

Back on track now. Going out for lunch with hubby today, Mexican. Already planned my meal! Steak & shrimp fajitas, I'll just eat them sans tortilla. Pico and guac. Skipping the rice and beans.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts