Happy Birthday Cheesecake & Peanut Butter bites!

After the carby cake fiasco of our sons bday hubby did not want cake for his birthday but what is a birthday without something sweet?!


So I whipped up these adorable keto-friendly cheesecake bites! They were AHHHMAAZING!!! 




1 8oz container of cream cheese (at room temp)
1/4 cup pyure
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla. 

That's it! Mix it, done!

The crust - 1/2 cup of almond flour blended with butter till it's crumbly (just like graham crackers). 

I used silicone cupcake pans, pressed the crust mixture down, added a scoop of the filling, bake at 350 for 15-20  minutes and done!  Chill for at least 4 hours.

My topping is just a handful of chopped strawberries, some water, a squirt of lemon, pyure to sweeten your liking. Cook it till the strawberries are tender and it cooks down a bit and chill till you serve! SO GOOD! 

You MUST make these!!! This recipe made 9 little cheesecake bites, 2 for the birthday dad and one for everyone else! The kids loved them!! 



THEN, since I was just on a roll with the cream cheese I made no-bake peanut butter cream cheese bites! Hubby is a big peanut butter cup fan, me not so much but.... Ohhhhhh.... myyyy... goooooooooossssh. These were maybe even better than the cheesecake!!



8oz cream cheese (at room temp)
1/4 cup peanut butter (you could use any nut-butter but be sure it's not loaded with sugar)
1/4 cup pyure
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 tsp vanilla

Again, mix it, done! 

 For the chocolate -- 

lilly's chocolate chips (only keto approved chocolate chips) 1/2 bag
coconut oil (or something for thinning)

I wanted to make small ones of these so it was like little peanut butter cups, but I only had a metal mini cupcake pan so I lined it with liners, melted and thinned the chocolate and coated the liner. Froze it for a few minutes, then added the filling and topped it with chocolate and back to the freezer for a bit. They need to stay in the fridge. I did the same with my silicone cupcake pan (size in this picture) and they popped right out super easy! Peeling the paper off was a pain, so I recommend using a silicone mat! 

These were so good! 


Jumped on the scale this morning, after all that food I just KNEW I had gained.
I didn't! Didn't lose anything but haven't gained. Thank god! Going to double my workouts the next two days and really watch my eating!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts