10.6 pounds!!! And coffee!

10 pounds!!!! GONE!!!


I was on a mission to hit 215 this week, I was so nervous last night and this morning I had myself almost sick lol. Jumped on that scale only to see...... 214.4!!!!!! YASSSS!!!!! I did run like a mad woman last night, 8 laps (4 jogging 4 fast walking) I did 30 jumping jacks, 30 push ups and a bunch of other exercises. At 8pm... in the dark. I think the fact it is so creepy outside here at night helped me to really jog fast and get my stuff done lol! I worked out till I had a muscle spasm in my arm haha! Felt great. Also woke me up and I couldn't sleep after that, but oh well!

I don't really see where that 10lbs has left but I'll take it.


Coffee. My morning isn't complete without it. I love my iced coffee. My favorite is an iced caramel macchiato. But the calories, the carbs! Oh my! So I've been trying to successfully make one at home that has less carbs and sugar but the same taste and today I think I nailed it!

Using my small DD cups (because everything tastes better in that cup)...

3tbs half and half, 1 tbs torani caramel syrup, 2tbs torani sugar free caramel flavoring. Mixed that together, filled my cup with ice to the rip and topped with hot coffee.

Perfect. Delicious.  190 cal, 19 carb, 6g fats

Dunkin Donuts small caramel swirl macchiato - 190 Cal, 33g carbs, 4g fat

So while I actually have more fats, and the same calories, I cut the carbs almost in half. I'll be able to get that even lower with homemade caramel syrup but for now, I'm loving it. I don't typically eat anything for breakfast so this will be what holds me over till 11-12.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts