Did it but then I did this...

I'm sweating more than usual because I'm feverish but I got that 30 minutes in!!! It felt good too, even being sick! So week 1 done. I was going to take a 2 day break but I may just keep up with it daily. And maybe start increasing my workout times. But for right now I'm pretty happy with this!





But then I did this...



We ended up not getting McDonalds yesterday, we made dinner instead. I was happy about that but this morning they were begging again so I went to get it... line was out the door around the block. Ugh. I came home and offered pizza and they accepted. I was bad and had 1/2 of a slice. So good, but so bad. 100 calories and 14g carbs (according to Dominios website). Gah! Finished off lunch with left over Parmesan chicken and cheese bread. Which was a keto recipe so very low-carb. Not so much low-calorie though. Cheese is so high-calorie. I love the keto fathead doughs but when I'm watching calories and fats, so much cheese just isn't an option for me. I'll make a basically carb-free dinner and should still be OK!

On the plus side, us not eating the pizza means there were lots of left overs = mama doesn't have to make lunch tomorrow either!! Whoop!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts