We made a month, now we clean out!

I said if we stuck to this for a whole month I'd clean out the pantry, get rid of all the foods we can't/don't want to eat. 

Here is what is off to the food bank! Lots of soups, canned tomatoes (they ALL had added sugars!), cornbread mixes, stuffing, pasta, rice, beans. Veggies I won't put to use (canned potatoes, for example). 



After my pantry looks a little bare. I know, there are still some not-keto-friendly foods but I kept things the kids will use and I do still bake for the kids with flour and oats. Over summer I'll be making them breakfast bars and chewy granola snack bars. I know they're not the best, but when I make them at least I can control what's in them and that it's healthier and not sugar-filled junk that you buy at the store. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts