Don't do this.

So this morning I was not strong. I succumbed to the evil little sugar carb balls from hell that bring me such delight - 

MUNCHKINS.


Satan's handy work right there! So sweet, so easy to devour a whole box without even realizing you've done it! So loaded with calories and carbs! 10 later... just 10!! Caused me to go over fats, carbs and nearly calories! Plus the sugar causes me digestive hell the rest of the day. I don't know why I did it. They're just so good, ahhh!








When I calculated my macros, these are the numbers it gave me to use. I have been staying pretty well under it, especially the calories. I think I could safely do 1200 and probably stay under that! I've went on diets before and could not stay under 1500 so I don't know why that's been easier this time? Maybe because I can eat beef and bacon on this diet? Who knows....

With that confession, I'm going to go out and jog for a while, work in my garden and try to burn off all those awful calories!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts