Don't let that cold stop you!

I woke up with a mild headache and itchy sore throat. I still got in my half an hour of workout though! Proud of myself. I also painted the girls play table (it comes natural meant to be painted, I've had it for 2 years and am just now doing it lol). It looks great! So tomorrow I'm going to yard sale hop and hope to find a set of chairs to go with it. I'm trying to make their play room look a little nicer so I've got a rug I wanna lay out in there and this table with some chairs. Then maybe hit ross for some wall decorations. Fun stuff!

AFTER WORKING OUT, of course! ;)

Yesterday it rained from noon till about 5pm. Hubby wanted to go out and work in his garage so I said fine, it's too wet to run, I'll just workout inside. This is how it went - start a video, toddler cries. Get her happy, start another video, other toddler cries. Get her happy, start video, husband opens door and says, "he got dirt in his eye, can you wash it?". Of course. Wash screaming 6 yr olds eye out, shower him. Start video, teen and 12 yr old come out and start bickering. 8 yr old and 6 yr old start bickering. Toddlers start crying. Shut video off.

Tell 16 yr old to watch the little kids for TEN minutes while I go run because this isn't working. So he does. I got half a mile in, plus 1 set of my circuit.

It was such a broken up workout that my fitbit didn't pick it up =( bummer, but I know I did it! My stinky sweaty body tells me so!

Tonight the kids are having McDonalds, not overly proud of this. But my 8 yr old asked on Monday if they could have it Friday and I said yes - counting on everyone on their best behavior all week - and aside from messing up my workout, they've all been helping with chores and done well this week. Babysteps. It's hard to cut fast food, and that boy is a burger-lover. I offered to make hamburgers instead but he really wants McDonalds - I think it's the kids meal toy. They're hasboro mini games. They are kind of cool. But this is the FIRST time we've had McD's in weeks and normally we eat there once or twice a week.  Improvement!

I'm gonna have hubby pick us up something on the way home, that way I don't have to cook at all. McDonalds is out for me. I'd rather eat nothing than a bun-less flat floppy patty from there so I'll just put in a take out order at a restaurant and enjoy it at home!!

On the plus side, my oldest son is going to be the man behind the McDonalds grill tonight so at least I know the food will be cooked well!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts