Birthdays and bad bellies.

I was having tummy trouble, I thought it was related to the Brussel sprouts and it may have been somewhat, but my husband ended up having to take a day off work due to tummy troubles and my other kids have it now. So I guess it's just a little bug.

One of my twins has something going on, I think it's teeth maybe mixed with the belly thing. She's been fighting a fever for a few days and just really miserable. We haven't been getting much sleep.

Our 3rd born turned 9 on Tuesday! He wanted Burger King for lunch and a marble cake.. I passed on lunch. As much as those burgers looked and smelled so good, I knew that was too far. I did have cake, a small slice and it was delicious. It was also like 350 calories and 33g carbs. Ugh. Tried to sneak a workout in because I really needed it but with a sick kid and the boys needing 1 thing after another, I only got 20 minutes in before I had to call it.

Wednesday was rough. Didn't sleep much but my little one was feeling better so that helped. I managed to get in 30  minutes of a workout while DH was at the dr (follow up from surgery). Then we had to run an hour to where our old rental house was to return my sons loaner clarinet for summer. Came home, everyone was hungry and cranky. I fed the kids some sandwiches and kept thinking about cooking but I just didn't feel like it. Finally at 5pm hubby was like - get in the car we're going out for dinner. It'll be a joint celebration for me and H. H's bday is on the 29th and hubby's bday is on the 31st. We went to a hibachi place, we rarely go at dinner so we normally just let the girls eat our rice and eat the veggies and meat but at dinner they serve rice AND noodles. And we ate them. It was delicious, but oh so bad. And a rough meal because C started getting hot and not feeling well again (after having a pretty good day, bummer!)

So our eating has not been fantastic this week. Although we've had a few bad meals, lately those have been the Only meals as we haven't been getting lunch or breakfast. So maybe it won't be so bad. Today is hubby's bday, he doesn't want more cake (understandably) so I am making a keto cheesecake instead, it'll be holy-crap calories and fat but low-carb! Going to make it very small so it's just one and done, no lingering food to eat for days.

Get a workout in here soon and hope this week isn't a total bust!!

Little girl is STILL sleeping at 10pm... I keep going in and feeling her and she's not hot so maybe she's just sleeping off this bug. Her meds have most certainly worn off by now, her last dose was at midnight. We tried wet cool rags and ice water but nothing was bringing that fever down. Poor girl!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts