Chooo Choooo!

I am back on that train and feeling GREAT again! Also down a few pounds but let's wait till Sunday for that!

Yesterday was a busy day, I got up had my coffee did my workout. Then I had to go out and fix our fence so the puppy can't get out. I had a confrontation with the BIGGEST SPIDER I'VE EVER SEEN! It was like a horror movie scene with this thing. It got away so it's somewhere in my garage, waiting to attack!! Ugh. Took my kids to swim after that and I actually swam, like laps, which is hard in a round pool lol. But I was feeling it after 10 minutes. Got out and made everyone lunch, then had a job interview at 2. Did that, IDK if it went well or not. The reality is that 99% of the other applicants probably have 10 years of experience and I haven't worked in 14. And they are probably available at all hours, where as I can only work evenings. They are looking for people to help in a temp position and right now, I'd take that. She said if you get that and prove yourself they may keep you. I can do that! So fingers crossed!

Came home and it was stormy so I got dinner going, then after dinner we went outside and cleaned the chicken coop, duck coop, raked the yard, burnt some more wood. Cut down a tree branch and chopped it into firewood. My husband says, "You gotta let me do something other than watch!" Uh, I'm burning calories here, leave me alone lol! I was shoveling a trailer full of chicken poo laced pine shavings and I could feel it in my arms so I wasn't objecting! Free arm workout!

Came inside and cleaned up from dinner, then I decided to run to target, I was out of sparkling water and I really enjoy my bubbly! Target is crazy expensive on that stuff, LaCroix was on sale 2/$6 so that's what I got - Hubby calls it "the crotch water" lol. And they had ZEVIA! That was crazy expensive $5 for a 6pk! I grabbed a cola and a cream though, to try. The cola was ok, I love that it has no colors in it! I hate dyes! Try the cream today. I guess $5 isn't bad if I only have it once in a while.

Ended up burning like 3000 calories yesterday and somehow only ate 1008, which is low but I was just not hungry. So, now I am going to go make my girls breakfast, I hear them stirring around in bed and do my workout!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts