A pound and a plateau

Well the scale this morning said 1 lb down! I was let down, I was really hoping for two. 


I know that 1lb is good, average weight loss but I want to see 2 lbs darnit! Of course if you take the 8 weeks I've been doing this and divide by the 18.8lbs, I average 2.35lbs a week. But I feel like I was doing good, getting 2lbs, 3lbs now it's just 1lb.. I wonder if it was the cookie I had mid-week or maybe eating too late. Maybe my keto-desserts are hurting me. Low-carb they are, low-fat they are not! Maybe I'm one of those people that diet sodas still make me gain. Maybe I need to cut my AM coffee. I don't know exactly what's going on, all I can do is try to mix it up and see what happens.

So this week, I am cutting back to 1250 calories. NO diet sodas at all, I don't drink many but I have been drinking 1 can a day lately. More water. No food past 7pm, if we're late having dinner I'll survive! Mixing up my cardio with some tabota.  And I'm making it my goal to get a treadmill in this house this week so I can jog in the evenings. I find I crave food at 8-9pm so maybe that's when I'll start jogging. Best way to keep your mind off cravings is to keep it busy! No cheating with, "well 1 cookie won't hurt" because maybe it is hurting. I'm kicking my chicken wings to the curb. They've been an easy lunch all 6 kids love so we've ate them almost everyday, while the carbs are low, the calories are not. It's been making lunch my biggest meal of the day at over 600 calories. 

The worst part is that I am most certainly not going to hit my 1st goal by my bday! I can't see any possible way to drop 6lbs in 7 days. Oh well. I probably need to set more realistic goals, allotting for the fact not even week will be great. I just really wanted to ring in 33 under 200lbs! Oh well! Maybe I'll make it my goal to ring in 34 under 175lbs! A year to lose that much should be easy!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts