Well so much for that!

I set an alarm today to get up extra early so I could get a workout in BEFORE any kids got up. Of course before any of that I had to feed chickens. While doing that all of a sudden this intense stabbing pain in my shoulder blade came on. It took me to my knees. I thought I was having a heart attack at first (until I realized that was the wrong side lol). I took some deep breaths and tried to stretch out my arm and then finished the chickens real quick and hobbled into the house. Woke up my 16 yr old and begged him to try to pop my back (normally my 12 yr old does this wonderfully but I didn't want to risk waking the other kids). He tried, no luck. So it hit me, it was probably muscle pain not bone. I can't reach to massage this spot so I'm just doing shoulder rolls and lifting my arm up and down to try to work out that muscle. It actually helps. I also took some iburpofen because, ouch. I have a high tolerance for pain, I gave birth to two 10 1/2lb babies with no drugs before during or after! But this took me down. The pain is radiating down my ribs and through the front too.

So much for getting up early to workout. Ugh. I'm still gonna try. Going to give my meds 20 minutes or so to kick in then try to do the cardio. I'll skip the weight lifting today.

Ouchy!

UPDATE

Ibuprofen kicked in... not bad, not bad at all! 381 Calories! BOOM! Take that back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts