Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts

 My muscles, dream and kids are crazy. 


I was talking to my husband about it and I said do you remember on that shark movie, Deep Blue Sea, where she adds the sharks sample to the Alzheimer patient sample and it starts firing. I think that's what my muscles are doing, firing. Coming to life after not getting much use! Spazzing out! My back muscle freaked out yesterday and then last night I had a muscle twitch in my obliques that started around 10pm last night and is still, 12 hours later, twitching. Which I think is what brought on my dreams because it feels a lot like a baby kicking!



Last night I had a dream that I was pregnant, with twins, again! But the only baby I was feeling was the one on the front left so I was searching some weird storage place for a doppler. Then I suddenly snapped into being labor and giving birth at home, to TRIPLETS lol. Then I woke up. Whew! When I woke up my muscle was really going crazy lol. 

Today I got in a great workout, 50 minutes, 478 calories! But this is how it went ---- 10 minutes, stop and clean up the milk spill, 5 minutes, stop and pour a drink, 5 more minutes stop and clean up another spill. Encourage kids to come workout with  me, trip on kids, trip on self, fall on ass. 
But I did it!

Comments