Lazy and tired, so I worked out.

Today I got up, had my coffee. Girls got up. I decided to get my work out in, 47 glorious minutes of butt-kicking cardio. Burnt 491 cals according to fitbit. Then I cleaned up, made lunch. And got tired! I've been fighting this little headache the last few days, interestingly enough I also have not had any soda so I thought maybe that is why. But I am drinking MIO in my water and it has caffeine so IDK, maybe that's not it. Anyway, I was just tired, wanted to nap. So I laid on the couch, watched a movie with the kids. Watched some more tv. Just didn't do anything. Wanted to eat but resisted. Got up, cleaned a bit. Had half a coffee (only had half at breakfast), and an atkins bar which I shouldn't have ate but I wanted to see if it would help pick me up. It didn't. So I said ya know what?! I'm gonna put on a few workout videos and just do it. I did and I feel like 10000000% better now. 24 minutes, 210 calories out. My 9 yr old did it with me, they laugh usually and say my workouts aren't hard. Not even a minute in and he's going oh wow my arms hurt, this is hard! I'm sweating! Ugh, yeah, it's hard lol!!! We had fun though!

But now, I'm not so tired, headache is actually letting up some. Getting ready to cook dinner. I made some SF jello for dessert. Praying that the number on the scale tomorrow is down, haven't been doing real good lately so I'm nervous. We'll see!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts