Not the best week, but it's not over yet!

This has not been my best week eating or exercise wise. Monday we had sweets for breakfast (running errands) and then hibachi (with RICE!) for lunch. Bad bad bad. I paid for it too, I always do. Tummy ache, gas, many trips to the bathroom. Tuesday my son had his band awards banquet - catered by the local BBQ place. Pulled pork, beans, corn casserole, cole slaw. Delicious. Carby and my stomach churned, bubbled and left me in the the bathroom for hours that night! My body has really adjusted to the lack of carbs and does not like them now!!

Yesterday was better, but hubby had a Dr appt (and got Ok'd to go back to work!) but he brought home a giant container of chicken wings for lunch, which I guess keto-wise isn't the worst meal. But a lot of fat and you don't really know what's in their buffalo sauce. Dinner we did good, grilled chicken with cauliflower mash and spaghetti squash. I only had 1 small piece of chicken, 1/4 cup of each mash and squash. I was still hungry but knew I needed to get my body back into eating normal. Luckily I had a distraction that kept me busy up till bedtime. We got a new chicken! You can read about that here.

Exercise is so hard with my husband home. I love him but I don't like being watched and he's always around so I just don't. I did go out and jog Monday night, I made an entire mile, half jogging, half speed walking. I was sweating! Felt good! Also did my other exercises - I like to do jumping jacks, elevated push ups, elbow-to-knee crunches and front kicks (I feel those in my butt and love handles!). Tuesday didn't get anything in. Yesterday I got in about 12 minutes of exercise videos and 40 jumping jacks, 40 elbow-to-knee crunches. I got on the scale this morning, totally expecting a few extra pounds, but I'm still right there at 214. No loss, but no gain! I'll take it! 3 more days to kick at least 2lbs ass! I can do it!

I decided to set myself a "mini goal". I always fail goals and feel let down but I really really want this one. My goal is to be at 199lbs by my birthday which is June 17th. That means I have to lose a little over 2lbs a week. That'll put me at half-way to my goal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts