Over a mile!

My 6 yr old had a mothers day program at school today, they were serving muffins and tea. My son was so happy to bring me a mini blueberry muffin, how I could say no?! Look at this face!!!





Luckily it was small and not the worst thing. I skipped my coffee for it.

And those chicken wings I didnt think were so bad, were really bad!!!! 180 calories per 2 wings. I had 6 today plus blue cheese dressing and when I calculated my macros my meal was 900 calories! Ahh! Lesson learned! Read first then eat! Had a light dinner and hit the yard for laps! Did a whole mile (10 laps) and decided to push it and go one extra lap. Then my son and I did jumping jacks, push ups, knee to elbow crunches, lunges and some squats. Feel the burn!!! I got so nauseated after! May have over done it.


My time today.... hope this gets better.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts