Who ran me over?!

That's what I feel like this morning. Like I was hit by a truck!

I could barely get off my bed, my body ached - this isn't sore from workout ache, this is maybe fluish ache. Ugh. I broke down and took 3 ibuprofen. Now I'm feeling better so I'm gonna go workout before the blah comes back. My plans of going out today are turning into just staying home, but that's ok. A day off is good!

Tomorrow is weigh in so I really don't want to skip my workout today even if I feel like poo. Gotta push forward!

My husbands annual company beach retreat is coming up. August 25th. Last year we had fun but I got photographed, a lot, and those pictures got put in the employee newsletter... horrifying!!!! One was a donut eating contest - they hung donuts and you had to eat them without your hands. They were asking for kids so I got my son to do it. I did NOT realize after the kids, their parents had to do it too. OMG.  Fat lady eating a donut from a string. I could have died right then and there. I couldn't bring myself to go into the pool, we hung out on the beach and even then I was just sure everyone was judging me.

NOT THIS YEAR! I may not be 100% to my goal but I am gonna be close! If I can stick to 2lbs a week I could be at about 185 by then!! That will be the smallest I have been since... I can't even remember. Maybe since before I had Jayden 12 years ago. I felt amazing at 190lbs after I had the girls 2 years ago, my body looked and felt great so I'm really looking forward to getting there. I know the smaller I get the harder it will be to lose - I'll have to cut my calories even more and workout even more. But I'm really enjoying it so far, I feel stronger everyday. I like that. Those Jillian Michael arms are within sight!!

The weight isn't the only thing I'm watching. It's the way my body looks. My biggest dislikes are my belly rolls, hate those. I have "overhang" which causes rash and smells. Horrible. My chicken wing arms, I just want toned arms. I may actually want that MORE than the belly rolls gone. And my legs! I want to be able to wear a swimsuit that isn't shorts. I just wanna be able to have my legs exposed and not have jiggle and cellulite hanging everywhere. I am NOT expecting thigh gap - I've never had thigh gap, not even at 5 lol. I was not built that way. But when I was a teen I had firm toned legs with lots of muscle definition. Everyone always complimented me on how amazing my legs were. I want those back!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts