I want to run a 5k!

That is something I never in a million years thought I'd say! I hated running. I hated most all exercise. But I have been ENJOYING it so much! Maybe because it's kid free me time, maybe because I feel like a million bucks after, maybe because I'm really tired of being fat. I don't know. But I'm glad for this change.

So I'm going to start "training" for it, following this.Starting today! It's rainy today, I'll be slopping through the mud but I'm gonna do it!! My goal is to be ready by October to do a zombie 5k!


I bought new shoes yesterday for running, an OK pair of Fila's. I had researched best shoes for running and went to the store and grabbed them and - hated them! My feet, do not fit in Nike's. At all. I tried on every pair they had and they were super uncomfortable, I tried regular, wide, a size bigger, size smaller. Nope. I tried ASICS, Saucony, new balance. Nope. Hated them all! So I went with what felt best and offered support. Hoping it will keep my feet, ankles and knees from hurting.


 I'm also taking my thyroid meds again. I'm going to give them 2 weeks. If I lose more weight I'll keep taking them, if it doesn't seem to help I'll stop again. My thyroid meds usually make me really sick so I hate taking them. If I start getting severe migraines and nausea again I'll have to stop though. Can't do anything like that. But I have to wonder if my thyroid is why I'm not dropping weight as fast as I'd like, so we'll see.

I'm also going to cut my carbs further this week, I know full KETO is 20g per day but that's been really hard for me so I've been staying at about 80. Today I'm going to cut it to 50. It'll be tough but I can do it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts