Not quite a pound, a blister and Happy Mothers Day!

213.6 today. I'm let down but considering the week I've had, I guess it's still ok. I guess I just feel like I should still be losing more even if I don't eat the best because I have cut SO much!

Here's what a typical day looked like before my diet:

Breakfast, every single day - Iced coffee & 2 oatmeal cream pies. 520 calories and 85g carbs

Lunch was typically fast food or left over dinners, but let's go with my favorite - 10pc chicken nuggets w/ 2 sauces, large fries & large coke. 1180 Calories 160g carbs

Snacks/sweets -
Chips 420  54
Candy bar  160 21
Ice cream bar 160cal 25g
Sodas - usually 6 cans of coke a day. 840   216

 CALORIES - 3,280      CARBS - 561


And this isn't including anything extra I may have grabbed. It was NOT uncommon for me to have a second coffee and a cream pie around 3pm as a "pick me up". It was not uncommon for me to grab a Oreo McFlurry or a 13 pack of cookies from McDonalds 2-3 (or more) times a week!

Now I'm averaging 1400 calories, 80g carbs or less! Drastic difference! Even the days I screw up and have donuts or something I'm still way lower than I was! So I guess I just hoped the weight would fall off easier. Not to mention I work out, EVERY SINGLE DAY! Even if it's only 15 minutes I do something! Before the most exercise I got was walking to the bus stop, which I still do!

Maybe I'm losing inches, I suppose I should try to track that! And I'm probably gaining muscle, which adds weight.


Speaking of exercise, I have my first blister on my foot! Ouch! I think since I'm doing this running I need better shoes so my Mothers Day gift to me will be new shoes!

Happy Mothers Day!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts