You have to try this!

I decided I was going to add exercise to my routine and I have, but a couple days ago I found the most fun workouts, ever!!

I've always found myself incredibly bored with typical workout videos, a bunch of grueling exercises that make me want to shut it off and go eat a donut. So I hit youtube and I do like the popsugar ones, but even that was getting old and boring. So I was thinking, well what if it was exercise choreographed to my favorite songs? I typed in "feel it still dance exercise" (Feel it still by Portugal. The Man is my favorite song, maybe ever) and the first video to come up was this one by The Fitness Marshall, after I got past my hysterical laughing watching it the first time I decided to try it and guess what?! It's so freaking fun. I look and feel like a total dork, but a dork having fun. It's only 3 minutes but I was sweating after 3 minutes, I ended up doing it a second time and a third. Then I found other songs I love (Meghan Trainors' Me Too is great!) done by this same guy and did those. Before I knew it, I was pouring sweat, had drank 2 bottles of water and been "working out" for over an hour and didn't even realize it! SO FUN!

Try it! 

Added bonus, my kids loved dancing around to the music with me! Now my 2 yr old says, "jump mommy" and expects I start jumping with her every time she hears a song lol!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts