1.8

Very disappointing weight loss this morning. 1.8lbs

I know 1-2lbs a week is "normal" and good! I guess I just figured giving up so much- no soda, no candy, not eating junk food that I would drop a lot of weight, quickly. I probably cut 1000 calories a day out of my diet and I added exercise! I was really hoping to see that 4lbs a week for a while, not a pound and a half.

People are like - well watch the inches, that's where you'll see it! I don't. Nothing is looser or smaller. I guess it's only been two weeks. It's also auntie p's monthly visit week so maybe that's some of it. I worry that my thyroid is holding up losing the weight too, not currently on meds and really don't want to be because they make me sick but I may end up having to.

I'm going to keep going, still doing my exercise and this week I'm going to keep better track of my calories. I know people doing Keto usually don't but I will mostly likely need to stick to my micros to lose weight.

We have an incredibly busy week - husband is having surgery Tuesday, that same evening my son is having his final concert. The next day another son is getting his student of the month award. Then there is a bring your pet to school day. So I'll be running crazy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts