I feel good & tomorrow we weigh in!

It's only been a week but I feel great. It's odd to say that. I had been suffering from some really bad fatigue that I just don't have now. I expected that giving up soda cold turkey would about kill me, but I don't even miss it. I'm drinking sparkling water with lemon and I'm liking it. Hubby is drinking diet or coke zero but I can't, one of our diets failed because I got really sick with aspartame poisoning. I had no idea you could get that but it took me a couple weeks off the diet coke to feel better. I swore never again.

I wake up at 6am and I don't feel groggy going to turn my alarm off. I get up and I don't crave sweets like I used to. I used to start my day with coffee and something sweet - oatmeal cream pies, left over brownies or cake or pie. If I didn't have any of that I'd have 3 slices of toast with butter and tons of honey or jelly.

I've been skipping breakfast and eat a snack around 10am - usually plain yogurt with stevia, almonds and chia seeds, a few berries if I have them. Then lunch between 12-1pm. Then around 2-3pm is when that sweet craving kind of hits so I found some low-carb/sugar free candy options, the serving size is 5 but I only do 1 and it's just enough to talk me off the edge! We eat dinner around 6pm and that's it. I did find some low-carb ice cream bars that aren't too shabby so we had those on Wednesday when we watch our favorite TV show (My 600lb life - it's a good reminder of where we were headed and don't want to be!).

I know I'm not drinking as much water as I should be so I'm going to try to up that but overall it was a very successful week!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts