4.2lbs!

Weighed in this morning, down 4.2lbs! Not bad considering I did not watch calories at all this week, did not exercise at all. Just simply cut my carbs down a lot. 


Hubby lost about 4lbs also so that's good too!

This coming week I am adding exercise! I started yesterday, youtube has so many videos for free. I really like the popsugar exercise videos. They have a ton of 15 minute ones that work great for me. 

I did this one yesterday, while I'll admit I didn't break much of a sweat, but my legs felt the burn at the end. 

This morning I did this one, using mostly the modified moves, and I broke a sweat and needed to stop twice for water. 

I am going to do a second tonight, I ate half a blueberry bagel w/ cream cheese for breakfast, terrible, I know. 24g of carbs. If I were doing full keto I would have ruined it for the day! But I am aiming for 50g of carbs so I'm going to have to be super careful the rest of the day. I love bagels and wanted to make some keto bagels but walmart substituted almond flour for rice flour and I didn't notice. I'll be heading out for that almond flour today and making these bagels later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts