Work and workouts!

I did manage to get in a workout yesterday and I went to work. I ended up burning about 4000 calories. First half of my work day was boring and slow but the second half I was up and moving and walking and got in almost 150 active minutes!

Supposedly next couple of weeks we're supposed to see 4-5 days a week on the schedule (vs the 2 we're getting now) and they'll be busy, hopeful for that! I like that it keeps me on track with food, it keeps me moving and it's $$$ in my pocket!

Still fighting this awful cough though, may have to break down and see a doctor about it! Blah!!

But I have been noticing things... my work pants are loser every time I put them on. Shirts that used to fit kind of tight are loose, I can wear shirts I haven't worn in years again. When I look in the mirror I can see some change. In my legs and stomach area. I can't wait to see what changes another 20lbs brings!

175 was my goal, which is just about 20lbs away, but I think I'll probably want to go lower than that. I think once I hit that I'll probably aim for 150 and see how I feel about that!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts