Day 1

That's what I'm calling today. I've been off the train, not terribly but there was cake (at a birthday party), ice cream and more crackers than I'd like to admit to.

Despite all that I am down to 197.8! Not too bad.

I go back to work today and am looking forward to that, it keeps me on the train, keeps me busy, keeps me moving. I've been fighting a cold, a chest cold, coughing so much. Yuck. I feel fine otherwise. Dreading the kids getting it. I may cough for a week, they'll cough for a month. Poor things! Also fighting the period from hell, really think I'm going to have to go see a doctor soon. But I'm so scared they'll want to do a hysterectomy and I'll gain a ton of weight from it.

I guess that's it for today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts