Happy 4th and a new job!

Happy 4th of July, a day late!!! We had a great day, did lots of fireworks and it was just really nice and peaceful!

I got a job! Yep, someone finally hired me! I start Sunday. New store, so the starting job is going in to stock shelves and put up displays! They only had two shifts though - a mornings shift that ends at 2pm and an afternoon shift that goes 1-9. Anyone who couldn't work one of those would have to wait till the store opened to start so I decided to make it work. My oldest is going to babysit the girls the days I go in at 1 until his dad gets home around 3 or 4. It's only for a month, she is scheduling me for my two days I want to work day time (Sunday Monday) and then 2 additional days so he's only watching them 2 days a week. After the stores opens they'll give me normal shifts that meet my availability. Hopefully this works out! Seems like a good place to work. Lots of potential for moving up in the company. In 90 days they will cut if they still have too many people though, I am hoping to make that cut!! But at least I'll have a job for 90 days! They did say busy times were weekends and evening so hopefully since I'm willing to work both, that will help me stay. Plus I'll work holidays (hubby does, we just move our celebration days around) and I'm willing to stay late to close.

I've been doing OK lately. I had orientation Tuesday and got done at 12. Kids were starving when I called to check on them, hubby was starving. He really wanted a burger so I said ok, just this once and we got BK. I hadn't had my morning coffee or anything all day so I ate that, then went very light on dinner. The burger maxed out my carbs for the day so I had to be careful! But I managed to fit it into my macros! Wednesday I had to take our youngest into the doctor and our appt was at 8, its' an hour drive so we were up early. My 12 yr old came with me, after the appt I wanted a coffee real bad so we stopped at DD and he asked if he could have a donut and since the girls had to sit in their seats for an hour I was like, OK. I got a big box of munchkins, I had a few but honestly, I wasn't really into them. Normally I could eat a whole box myself but it just wasn't good. We came home and because I did eat probably 8 of them I skipped lunch to avoid killing my carbs and had dinner. We had burgers, veggies on the grill and I made keto-friendly cheesecake! Very good! I got on the scale this morning and was happy to see I haven't gained!

Today is my first day back to exercising after several days off, I'm not really wanting to but I know I must. So I think I will do it before my girls wake up! Then I have to go out and add some chicken wire to a fence the dog keeps getting out and clean up from our firework fun last night!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts