Could be a good week IF....

I don't screw up these last few days!! 


Started work and WOW! I thought we would be stocking the shelves, maybe putting up some signs, stuff like that. NOPE. We were BUILDING shelves, building everything. We were lifting 10lb shelves over our heads on a 3ft ladder stretching to put them up, get them hooked properly. Over and over again for 7+ hours. My arms, my shoulders, back, legs, sides, feet, every inch of my body hurts. Day one I logged almost 400 active minutes, I walked over 8 miles. I hit records and got so many rewards from my fitbit it was crazy. Days 2, 3 and 4 were less intense but just as busy! I sliced my fingers open. I go from on the ground to on an 8ft ladder. Up and down up and down. Hard work. But it burnt some serious calories, about 4,000 a day, so it's all good! I did eat some questionable stuff - like I didn't pack a lunch on day 1 because I wasn't sure when or how lunch would work or if we had a fridge. So I got a turkey wrap from the gas station, it was 450 cals and 50 carbs. Not good. But considering how many calories I burnt, I think I'm OK! Then I packed a lunch but just didn't feel like eating it Tuesday so I grabbed food from the gas station - a sandwich, the bread set off the carb-gas. Miserable all night. Regrets. Only 38 carbs there though. Wednesday I did good, I made wraps with bacon, 2 slices of deli turkey, 1 slice of tomato, 2 slices of cucumber, a little cucumber ranch and some cheese wrapped in romaine, super yummy super low-carb!

I was kind of hoping for a second week of that but the building is done, our hours ALL got cut down to just 2 days next week. Kind of a bummer, I'll have to start working out again tomorrow. But as long as I don't screw up with food I should still see a decent loss this week! And I bet I lost even more but I've gained muscle! I think I am ready for those 10lb weights now! 

Yesterday was our 15th anniversary, we both worked so we are going to celebrate tonight with dinner. Probably hibachi. Tomorrow the kids and I have a bday party to go to, I AM having a slice of cake! I mean what's life without ever eating cake?! Then Saturday is house-cleaning day. I want to scrub all the carpets, paint the baseboards, wash windows, ect. Sunday I am going to work on some outdoor projects with the husband, the weeds in this yard are out of control!! All our hedges are way overgrown too. Chicken and duck area need cleaned. Monday I am meeting friends at the roller rink, Tuesday I work.

Still moving forward, still hoping for 10lbs by our trip at the end of August!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts