2 months until anymore birthdays, thank goodness!

Because each birthday derails my train and sends me into a bad spiral. The bad lunch, the cake, the next day it continues. Ugh. I am glad our birthdays are over for 2 months then after that it's a lovely 4 months before they start again!

Not sure what my loss will be like this week, I try to only eat 1 meal when I know it's a high-cal high-carb meal, but I'm not sure that helps.

Haven't worked out in forever and I need to get back to that. I'm fighting a cold, awful cough won't let up and yesterday is switched into other symptoms which sucks. But I need to force myself to workout, it'll help me have more energy all day if I do. I work today too, but I am not expecting any big calories burnt there. Lots of just standing in 1 spot right now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts