5 days off!


Which means 5 days to risk screwing up. Work has only been giving us 2 days, I did get called in for an extra day last week and am hoping to again. But hopefully once the store opens we'll get more hours.I burn calories like crazy there, stay busy, don't eat but do drink lots of water. And make money, it's a win/win! 

Over 2lbs gone this week. I'm getting sooo close to the 180s!! I can't wait! I haven't been in the 180s since.... um, well I got down to 189 when I went on a diet back in 2007 but it didn't last. I fell off the wagon pretty fast. I was only about 195lbs at that point anyway so I hadn't lost much.


Despite only working 3 days this week I did manage to drop over 2lbs! When I'm home I try just to not think about eating, one meal around 11, then dinner. Done. Trying to stay busy with stuff at home. I cleaned out the boys closet and dresser, preparing for school. Got them all organized and got rid of anything that didn't fit and decided how much new stuff they'll need this year.

These next few days I'm going to work on cleaning out one of my closets, it's full of just craft supplies and junk and I really don't use any of it so it needs to be down sized. I'd like to make room to put two dressers in there for the girls clothes.

My first born turns 17 on Monday, so food and cake will be involved but this time I'm buying a small cake so it's one serving and done. No more lingering cake for a week! Letting him choose the food, probably hibachi, we're all addicted!

I am finding I can't eat as much anymore. If I do over eat, I suffer. Hubby made us burgers for lunch a few days ago, I was starving. I had one then wanted another so I ate it (meat on lettuce with a tomato), too much! Made my whole afternoon miserable. I was so stuffed I skipped dinner!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts