Why didn't I do it sooner?!

After my post this morning I was feeling crappy because I haven't worked out in a while (July 25th was my last workout) and I'm just kind of derailing, been eating carb loaded granola bars for breakfast and pizza for dinner. Not good. So I was like, you know what? I'm gonna do a workout, even if it's just 20 minutes. So I put on 20 minutes worth. The first one I'm coughing, spitting mucus, thinking I'm gonna suffocate in my body with my fluid filled lungs. But then as I started sweating and breathing it cleared up, I stopped coughing. I felt good! I still feel good. Got in over 30 minutes, burned over 300 calories and I feel good! I just have to do it!!!! It always makes my day better!

I also need to find a breakfast food I can eat with my coffee. I really like the oats and honey crunchy granola bars but at 29g carbs... ouch. Guess I need to do some googling. But even at 29g carbs, I can still stay on track if I'm careful. I work today so I'll be packing dinner which I can easily make carb-friendly, just gotta come up with something for lunch at home before I leave that doesn't hurt me. Thinking a hamburger and cheese on romaine sounds fantastic!

The other issue I'm having is in the bathroom. I am only going 2 times a week and I am uncomfortable from it and well, what I weigh goes up all week because, well, nothing is coming back out!! I think I'm going to start taking a daily probiotic or something to keep me regular.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts