Can't kick the sick!

I just can't seem to kick this damn cold! Coughing up tons of mucas, headache, sinus pain, congestion. Ibuprofen does nothing for the pain. Doesn't even take the edge off. Awful. I haven't felt like doing crap lately. I'm just barely cruising through life and work.

My store opens next week, I'm scheduled to work a 13 hour day. I pray I am better by then!!!
The whole week is going to be crazy, lots of stuff happening at work. My kids have all their meet-the-teacher events. I need to go supply shopping, clothes shopping. But I've just been too sick to do anything! Husband keeps telling me I need to go to the doctor, but for what? To be told it's a virus and will go away on it's on in a few weeks, because that's what will happen. Or given antibiotics that won't help a virus and just make me have issues in other ways (antibiotics and me don't mix!). Just waiting it out. It's been almost 4 weeks now!

I haven't been eating good or tracking or exercising. I did manage to drop a pound last week, so at least I'm not totally bombing. Don't think I'll hit my 10lbs by the 25th though. Maybe, we'll see.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts