Somehow...

Been working a lot, busy at home. Tired. Sick. Blah.

Not getting in workouts. Eating bad.

But somehow, still losing weight.

193 this week! 4lbs to my goal which is supposed to be next Friday so maybe... MAYBE I'll make it. 

Kids went back to school Monday and it's been crazy! Then last night was my first night at work with school, I figured getting home so late I'd feel like crap today but not so much. Feeling pretty OK. So once I get everyone to school I will go ahead and get in half an hour of exercise. Shower. Get ready for work again! 

Hubby asked me if I felt comfortable going to the waterpark yet, I said yes. I think I finally do! I need a new swimsuit though, mine are all way way too big!!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts