Maybe!

That goal may happen by Friday, we'll see!

Was at 191.8 this weekend!! Up a little this morning (water fluctuation drives me nuts!)


But these are the things that happened over the weekend:

  1. I bought a pair of size 16 pants!!! Yes, SIXTEEN!!! I can't remember the last time I wore a 16!And they fit comfortably, not tight.
  2. I tried on swimsuits and didn't want to cry. I was able to try on a LARGE!! Not an 2xl or a 1xl or even an xl, a LARGE! Granted, my boobs weren't having it lol. They are still an XL. But my butt and mid-section fit in a large! 
  3. I found a swimsuit I feel comfortable enough to wear on the beach without a cover up! 
  4. I shaved my lady bits and could actually SEE what I was doing! No mirror needed!

We leave Friday for our beach trip. I have memories from the last beach trip, I felt good in my skin till we got home and I looked through my pictures and thought - omg, I'm a moose! I was horrified by how I looked.I was so big, fat pouring out of everywhere. It was awful. I'm sure I'll still feel like I look like a moose this year, but a smaller moose!

I dug out a pair of shorts I had worn to the beach last year..... compared to the ones I bought yesterday.

Size 24 vs my new size 16!





The only negative to this is that as I lose weight my skin and fat is looser so it doesn't always look... better. My upper thighs are super jiggly right now, all that fat being gone has left the wiggles behind. I'm not a fan of that but I think in time it will shrink up!

Other things that have changed. I'm not counting my carbs or calories or anything anymore. My brain is pretty well wired to know what I can and can't eat. So is my stomach. I used to easily down a burger, fries, soda and then snack out on tons of other stuff - cookies, candy, rice crispy treats. I can barely finish a hamburger anymore. If I do, I'm miserable. No fries are going in. I've gotten to where I'm only eating 1 big meal a day, I work evenings so I don't get home till 11ish and I am usually hungry because I don't eat at work anymore (hell, I don't get time to, I don't even get a break lately!) so I do eat a little something when I get home. I hate eating that late but I usually haven't eaten since 11am so it's been 12 hours. It doesn't seem to be making me gain so, not too worried. I've actually found that since I've been allowing more carbs here and there I am losing MORE. Odd, but I'm still staying around 50-100 a day, according to the dietary guidelines that is still low carb. I stay busy. I'm up running around all day with the house, cleaning, dealing with our animals, kids ect. Then I go to work and I'm on my feet for 6+ hours, come home and go to bed just to get up at 6am and do it again! No couch potato here! I don't really even get time to watch tv anymore! But I do try to squeeze in The Sinner when I have a day off (love that show!). I'm really close to hitting my 50lb goal. 16 12lbs to go! Which is a lot, but I'll get there! My goal was by October, I don't think that's going to happen. But maybe! If I get there by 2019 I'll be happy! While I've lost a lot of weight, I'm still fat. I've got a lot more to loose! But I know going slower will make it easier to stick with. I'm really happy with what I've done and I'm keeping up with it! I am curious to see how I'll look and feel at 175... and then 150!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts