Did it!!

I hit my goal for our trip, weighed in at 189.8 the day we left, WOO HOO! 


However, my weight has been hanging at 193 since we got back. Could be the bad eating of the trip, the bad eating this week, the pre-period weight I always seem to gain OR all of the above.

Coming back I expected to have life calm down, but it hasn't. Between me working, kids in school and stuff that needs done I feel like I'm just inches under water but can't quite get to the top for that air. I get home around 10 30 or 11, I eat because I'm starving, I haven't eaten since 11am. Watch some tv and go to bed. I get up at 6 30am and I'm just dead. I'm dragging all day, when I'm lacking energy my body wants to eat - and never anything good so I've been having junk food and rice crispy treats. It's bad. I've been drinking FAR too much diet soda. No water, no exercising. I've got to find a way to make this work. I think I need to start packing a lunch for work, so I don't eat when I come home. Then coming home and going straight to bed! That would give me an extra hour- hour and a half of sleep and maybe I won't feel so crappy the next day. Then I need to force myself to work out in the mornings. I have about 45 minutes between when I get in from taking boys to the bus/feeding animals to when I need to leave to take J to middle school so I could do just half an hour a day in there, then shower, then run errands if needed. I need to do this. Instead I've been coming in and laying down! I know if I work out my energy will go up.

Today I did force myself to work out but honestly I got maybe 20 minutes and I was done. Gotta work on this. Gotta get to eating better.

Trying to plan meals for hubby to feed the kids has been hard because I find the keto meals, while good, are usually kind of time consuming and trust me with 6 kids and no other adult - he doesn't have time to spend an hour cooking. So we do easy stuff, hot dogs, tacos, frozen meals, pizzas. This week I did plan better and I made some stuff I can put in the crock pot for him. I think I need to do some serious keto crock pot research.

So, I don't plan to weigh again until after my period because I always always gain a bunch while it's here but I drop it immediately after so I'll weigh in then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Muscles, pregnancy dreams, kids killing workouts